Since we were young, we have been fed with snippets about the biography of the Prophet, but we have probably never thought to apply his way of life in our own daily life. All we know is that the Prophet taught us how to pray, how to fast...
Even though the Prophet is...
An exemplary father…
A romantic husband…
A most trusted friend…
and so much more.
Let's prove our love to him.
Let's put into practise his way of life.
In order to achieve our collective dream to be with the Prophet in the Hereafter.
”Say: “If you (truly) love Allah, FOLLOW ME, and (consequently) Allah will love you and forgive your sins.”
(Ali Imran: 31)
Alhamdulillah, when this book was just launched last year, TV3 invited the writer for a short chit-chat session on this book, due to the encouraging response where 9,000 copies were sold in just 20 days after it was printed.
2 VERY important books to be read:
Title: Muhammad: The Epitome of Perfection
Writer: Dr. Kamilin Jamilin
Number of Pages: 228 pgs
Title: A Treatise on Loving The Prophet
Writer: Dr. Fadhl Ilahi Zahir
Number of Pages: 112 pgs
Let's read up a little bit on the authors of these two books: one of which is a member of the Fatwa Council in Malaysia while the other is a lecturer in a university in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
- Member of the Fatwa Council in the Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur and Perlis
- Former Senior Lecturer, Faculty of Quran and Sunnah Studies, Islamic Sciences University of Malaysia (USIM)
- Founder & Advisor, Al Khayr Academy and Home Tahfiz DKJ
- Expert in hadith, PhD at USIM
- Invited Ustaz on ASTRO channel, TV3, TV3, TV AL HIJRAH
- Lecturer at the Faculty of Da'wah, Al-Imam Muhammad ibn Su'ud University, Riyadh
- Completed PhD at Al-Imam Muhammad ibn Su'ud University, Riyadh
You are very lucky; may Allah gather you with your loved ones in the Hereafter. Start by taking the first step and read this book; it will help you to gradually implement the way of life of the Prophet in your daily lives.
Combo (1 set)